HRM 420 Week 5 Workplace Violence Protection Plan Outline (2 Papers)
This Tutorial was purchased 12 times & rated
B+ by student like you.
This Tutorial contains following Attachments
- HRM 420 N Week 5 Workplace Violence Protection Plan Outline (2 Papers).doc
This Tutorial contains 2 Papers
Workplace Violence Protection Plan Outline
Assess your current or most recent place of employment.
Identify potential workplace violence issues related to each of the following categories. Make sure to use your own example(s) for each category:
• Outside persons (i.e., A robber intent on stealing from your store)
• Customers or clients (i.e., A former student who arrives on campus to inflict harm)
• Employees (i.e., An employee that attacks a coworker)
• Outside person who has a direct connection with an employee (i.e., an ex-spouse intending on inflicting harm on the other ex-spouse)
Create a 350-word contingency protection plan outline for each potential issue.
Use the following template for each outline, creating as many headings and sub-headings as needed:
I. Violence by Outside Persons (describe)
A. Policy Statement
B. Summary of Training (describe)
II. Violence by Customers or Clients
Include the following in each contingency plan:
• Policy Statement against this form of violence in the workplace
• Summary of training for employees to prevent this type of violence
• Responsibilities of managers and employees before, during, and after incident
Create correctly formatted APA references and a title page, and include a minimum of three references.
Click on the Assignment Files tab to submit your plan.